Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Letter to Younger-self

Dear Younger-self,
                Now that my time at Michigan State is coming to an end, there are a few things I should suggest. College is one of the most crucial times in your adult life. What you do now and the decisions you make have a tremendous impact on your future. The first thing I suggest is stay focused. I know there are a lot of distractions around you, but just remember what you are at college for…education.  Also, don’t be afraid to step outside your comfort zone, for you never know what you may discover about yourself or others. You also need to remember that all your hard work and dedication will pay off. I suggest you have a vision for yourself, really look into your beliefs and values and try to understand what motivates you. Be the best that you can be, and never stop trying.
              Love,
                   Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment